Ratty’s Retreat Holiday Accommodation
Terms & Conditions
Bookings Made Direct or Booked Online on Our Website www.rattysretreat.co.uk
- Bookings may initially be made by phone or via email but will only be confirmed on receipt of a deposit:
- On receipt of your deposit a confirmation of booking will be sent to you. On receipt of the final payment, 7 weeks prior to the holiday, an acknowledgement will be sent with directions and arrangements for keys.
- In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be non-refundable. For cancellation less than 7 weeks prior to the start of the holiday, the final payment is also non-returnable unless re-letting is successful. In such cases the costs of re-letting will be deducted from the return of any payments. We would, therefore, strongly advise you to obtain comprehensive insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation.
- If we cancel a confirmed booking, our liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
- To allow for the changeover of guests, the cottage will normally be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure. We appreciate if guests keep as close as possible to these times and let us know approximate arrival time in advance.
- Each booking should be in the name of one person who shall be responsible for the actions of all members of their party. The names of guests in the party must be included on the booking form. This must not exceed 2 people.
- The holidaymaker is responsible for the property during periods of rental and is expected to take reasonable care of it. The rooms and all utensils and equipment should be left reasonably clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
- In the unfortunate event of a breakage or damage this should be reported as quickly as possible to the owner or caretaker and paid for by the end of the holiday.
- Losses: We cannot accept any liability of any loss, damage or expenses of any kind sustained by a member of the holidaymaker’s party in connection with Ratty’s Retreat, whatever the cause might be, including negligence, except where such loss, damage or additional expense is the result of proven negligence of ourselves.
- Complaints or Queries: If you have any problems please contact us, or our caretaker immediately. Complaints not reported at the time cannot be entertained subsequently and it is regretted that no correspondence can be entered into in the case of complaints made after you have returned home, when it will be appreciated that it is quite impossible for them to be effectively investigated.